3/27/09

On ENERGY AND ENDURANCE

For me the only time to finish artwork is late at night (weekends and weekdays) I go to bed around 3AM and wake up around 8AM Monday through Friday and fortunately I'm able to catch up on sleep during the weekends...but it takes a brutal toll. I drink a LOT of coffee and all that caffeine is sketchy at best. Sometimes it's all I can do to just get through the day. Still? When I'm "IN THE ZONE"-zoned out, GONE-just focusing on what I'm doing -it's like a ton of bricks kicked off my chest. I feel cleansed afterwards. I'm absolutely and flawlessly free and that time is all mine. It’s just me and just me and everything else disappears.

2 comments:

  1. I'm that way with my photography and processing my pics. When I'm stressed, I either eat, or hide behind my lens... the latter is better for me!! LoL!!

    I hope to use my photography to change to world... or at least my community. Join me!!

    Star
    http://www.nameyourdreamassignment.com/the-ideas/starla/homeless-in-america-a-womens-plight/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo.. I love your profile pic... it's refreshing and reminds me of hot summer days and the coolness of mom's lemonade!
    Star

    ReplyDelete